Effective tax planning is key to every client and every business. As tax rules become increasingly complex and tax planning more controversial, we help our clients to preserve the value of their wealth by identifying and reducing tax risks, understanding and meeting their compliance obligations, creating effective holding structures and implementing tax strategies that complement our clients’ private interests and business objectives, resolving disagreements with tax authorities when they arise and managing tax accounting and reporting issues.
Through our global network of qualified tax advisors and specialists, we are able to advise our clients both in the UK and internationally as they navigate through an increasingly complex tax landscape. Whether it is personal tax, capital gains tax or international tax advice that is required, we can guarantee a discreet and personal service.
Some of the many areas we can assist with are:
- Asset ownership and wealth structuring;
- Benefits packages, remuneration planning and employment tax;
- Corporation tax compliance and planning;
- Personal tax planning and completion of tax returns;
- Trust and estate planning;
- International tax planning;
- Residence and domicile planning;
- Tax re-domiciles and emigration;
- Taxation of dividends;
- Property tax issues;
- Retirement planning and capital gains tax;
- Charitable giving;
- Transfer pricing;
- Value added tax, preparation of VAT returns, VAT planning and VAT health checks;
- Revenue & Customs investigations.
We like to stay close to our clients and add value by actively tracking progress and discussing forward planning. It helps to identify the areas of possible improvement as well as to form the basis for our client’s tax planning.